Friday, November 19, 2010

pre last race '10

Last race of the season is coming up on Sunday. Apt timing too as I have far too much catching up to do with my grad school classes. (not that I'm really behind, I'm much more dedicate to being a good student than a good cyclocross racer) Browns are playing away this weekend so I'm gonna try to get as many people as possible to tailgate the race. At the very least give my friends a visual to put with my most likely boring stories that i tell them. If there is one thing that I learned this year its that I didn't dedicate enough time training and getting in shape before the season. Its always easier to put something off or substitute it with something easier, or call it quits early on a work out, but in the end I end up cursing myself for those shortcuts. I don't desire to be the fastest racer out there, just to have good competitive races, and those don't happen without investment. I know it sounds corny

also still following the j-pow behind the barriers, I think they're great. my g/f thinks it's just bike dorks with a bored cameraman.

"Behind The Barriers" Episode 7 from Behind The Barriers on Vimeo.

No comments: