Sunday, November 7, 2010

other media

Missed the race this weekend because I had to catch up on some major homework time. Grad school + work = middle of the pack cyclocross. Anyways here's some great cross videos that I've been watching to break the monotony of reading and writing.

Cross Crusade Race #2 Rainier High School from Burk Webb on Vimeo.



these are both from the same race of the Cross Crusade Series out in Oregon. The second video in particular has some great shots along with some Rush tunez. The bridge with the kids going over the barriers is great, sometimes I feel like that. Whoever produced the second video has a lot of great vids on vimeo from this season. There's only one video of the series I race in and it was just a shaky handi cam 30 seconds of a le mans start. This cross crusade series has two videos that people spent time editing and production. ridiculous. redickyouluss

I've also been following the Jeremy Powers web show Behind the Barriers. It's really dorky. reaally dorky.. but still fun, if you're into cross i guess

"Behind The Barriers" Episode 6 from Behind The Barriers on Vimeo.



next week is Euclid then one more race and I'm done

No comments: