Friday, March 12, 2010

springish

next week I'll be in austin
at sxsw with my cousin
who lives in austin

i'll probably be tweeting alot
http://www.twitter.com/alexanderk

we don't have too much planned other than to catch a few this moment in black history shows and as many acid mothers temple shows as we possibly can

I'm sure there will be plenty of other bands
my cousin is a big fan of the Austin locals the fm campers I have not heard them outside of myspace so we'll see

the past few years my interest in going out of my way to attend specific shows has certainly waned. though the frequency of show attendance has only declined a little, the intentions, and reasons I believe are now a bit more complacent, perhaps less dedicated then they were when I was younger. I'm sure I could spend some time and come up with a whole slew of reasons as to why, but instead I'm just going to say that now I just like going to good shows with good friends, and in Austin I don't care so much who I see as who I see it with.

No comments: